Firefox can crash for a lot of reasons; however you can rapidly alter most crashes with Firefox’s Safe Mode and Reset characteristics. Nonetheless, even these traps won’t settle each accident.
Web programs are confounded bits of programming that connect with bunches of other programming on your framework – augmentations, modules, security programs, representation drivers, and that’s just the beginning.
What to do when Firefox crashes?
Use Safe Mode
- Firefox has a Safe Mode that loads Firefox without stacking your add-ons. To actuate Safe Mode, click the Firefox menu, point to Help, and select Restart with Add-ons Disabled.
- You can likewise enter Safe Mode by holding the Shift key while beginning Firefox. Try utilizing Safe Mode for some time if Firefox is smashing. On the off chance that Safe Mode lives up to expectations appropriately, the issue is with one of your add-ons.
- Firefox stores your individual information in a profile organizer. Issues can happen with your profile organizer, however you don’t need to waste time recognizing and altering the careful reason. Firefox’s Reset peculiarity will make another profile envelope, relocating over your bookmarks, program history, spared passwords, treats, and auto-fill data.
- Expansions and topics specifically can result in crashes, so disposing of them and beginning from a clean profile can be useful.
- To reset Firefox to its default state, open the Firefox menu, point to Help, and select Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the Reset Firefox catch. Firefox will make another profile for you and move the greater part of your old data over. The new, clean profile ought to assuredly settle your crashes. In the event that Firefox crashes again after you reinstall your most loved expansions, one of your add-ons is likely creating the accidents. Have a go at reinstalling add-ons one-by-one to distinguish if a specific add-on is bringing about issues.
Debilitate Hardware Acceleration
- Firefox’s hardware acceleration attribute utilizes your PC’s representation card to render content and protests on pages. These velocities up site page rendering and takes some heap off your CPU.
- You can figure out if equipment speeding up is the issue by handicapping it. For this, click the Firefox catch and select Options. Click the Advanced symbol and uncheck the use hardware acceleration when accessible checkbox.
- Try utilizing Firefox for some time in the wake of handicapping this gimmick. In the event that Firefox quit smashing, equipment, increasing speed was likely the issue. You can have a go at introducing overhauled illustrations drivers and check whether they alter the issue. On the off chance that they don’t, you ought to leave fittings speeding up debilitated on your framework.
- Note that you ought not to cripple equipment speeding up if everything is working appropriately, as this is a helpful peculiarity.
Check for Malware
- Malware can result in Firefox crashing, pretty much as it can result in different projects to crash on your framework. Clean your PC with antivirus software.