Virus attack is an all inclusive issue confronted by a great many PC client around the globe. On the off chance that you discover your PC infected with a virus, it is proposed to bring in antivirus help masters to erase it as attempting to do it all alone can attest to be harmful to your PC. Generally, individuals use antivirus programming projects accessible in the business sector to control and expel infection from their machines, yet the majority of them may prove to be unsafe.
Is there any possibility to remove virus without the help of antivirus?
Did you realize that it is conceivable to remove virus without utilizing any antivirus programming? On the off chance that you need to know how to expel the virus from your machine without utilizing an antivirus, here are a couple of basic steps to follow:
Steps to expel virus from PC manually
Start from the “Start” menu or to the “Run” command in case of DOS.
In the content box, include the “cmd” command
- In the DOS window when you see the command prompt, then input it to move to the contaminated drive. Then key in the following: “attrib-s=h*_*/s/d”, wait till the prompt reads the correct drive before you press the “Enter” key.
- Key in the “dir” command, to make the content catalog, of the drive, show up. Here, you can recognize suspicious looking.exe records. Documents that have .dll or.inf as extensions are perilous records.
- Go to documents that actuate infection and are appended to the.exe record and rename them. This is possible by writing “Rename” followed by the name of the document and some other name you pick. Along these lines, without triggering the virus, you can get to the drive whenever you need to.
- The following step is to discover the drive organizer that contains all records contaminated with the infection. You can discover this folder in the “Program Files”. After cleaning the infected documents, you need to remove them from the Recycle Bin.
- Data “regedit” in the Run Window to open the registry supervisor. Folders that are named as “HKEY” are the registry keys of the virus. You can discover them in the folders and must erase all keys connected with the infection. In the wake of uprooting all the infection and related registry keys, you must reboot your machine.
- Consider making a backup of your registry and utilize an outer hard drive or disk to spare your critical information before altering the registry.
If you confront any issue to remove the virus from your machine, you must hire an expert, who has practical experience in antivirus help. Infection evacuation experts will have the capacity to distinguish the accurate records that are vital for your framework and documents that are part of the infection. It is crucial erasing all contaminated records, including the registry keys to delete the virus. Use the Command Prompt in your PC to achieve this.